QuickBooks is a feature-packed software, preferred by entrepreneurs all across the globe. One of its features is QuickBooks Print and PDF. While using this feature, like at the time of printing PDFs, invoices, and checks, QuickBooks users might encounter certain issues. Sometimes, fixing the PDF and Print problems might be tricky for the users.
Considering this, we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing some of the helpful for QuickBooks pdf and print problems.
A more natural way to resolve this problem can be to consult our QuickBooks error support team by dialing our toll-free number i.e. +1-(888)-293-0274, and they will rescue you from this article in no time.
What is QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool?
QuickBooks PDF and Repair Tool is a tool designed to discover and repair errors that occur while using the PDF and Print feature of QuickBooks. This tool has been specially introduced and designed in a way to fix the issues in Microsoft components, ultimately resolving the main issues. This tool can work wonders to resolve all sorts of printing and PDF errors.
What are some of the common QuickBooks pdf and print problems Tool?
QuickBooks accounting tool can fix many of the common errors and glitches with QuickBooks. Sometimes the errors appear due to incorrect settings of QuickBooks Desktop or due to failure of any Microsoft component. A few other errors that can be resolved by using this tool are listed below:
- Issue associated with currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- In case when the QuickBooks is not responding.
- When the QuickBooks user is unable to print invoices, reports, or checks
- If by any chance, the printer stops responding
- In case the PDF Convertor shows offline
- When the error occurs stating, QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component
- When the device is not ready
- In case the user is unable to print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- If the user is unable to save as .pdf file
- In case of an unrecoverable error
- Error 1722 or 1801 is encountered while installing PDF Converter
- Problems printing transactions or reports.
Causes behind QuickBooks PDF and Printing Errors
There can be a plenty of factors that might cause QuickBooks PDF and Print issues, a few of which are mentioned below:
- PDF record part is missing
- Or in case the PDF converter is disconnected
- Another factor causing the issue can be, if the framework is unable to communicate with the printer
- Similar issue can be faced, when an arranged network is unavailable
- The user can also encounter PDF and print issues, if the printer programming isn’t introduced adequately
- If a non working print driver host is present, the issue is probable to occur
- Another reason can be outdated QuickBooks software
Procedures to Fix QuickBooks PDF and Print Problems With QuickBooks Desktop
There can be numerous procedures to tackle the QuickBooks PDF and Print error. Therefore, we will be exploring each of the methods one by one. Let us begin:
Method 1: Run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Problems Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- The first step is to download the QuickBooks Tools Hub. Now, save the file somewhere that you can easily find it, just like the Windows Desktop or downloads folder
- Moving ahead, agree to the terms of service
- Once the download is complete, open the file
- To install the same, follow the onscreen instructions
Step 2: Use QuickBooks PDF & Print Problems tool , from the Tool Hub
- To begin with, the user is required to tap on to the ‘Program Problems‘ option that will be shown in the ‘QuickBooks Tools Hub’.
- Moving ahead, choose the ‘QuickBooks PDF & Print Problems Tool‘, which might take a minute or two to run.
- Once done with the steps above, the user should make an attempt to send an email, print or save the file as a PDF.
Hopefully, this might work in your favor. However, if the glitch persists, the user should move on to the other solutions that we have listed below.
Method 2: Another method is to reset your temp folder permissions
This solution majorly consists of two steps and a few sub-steps. The steps include:
Step 1: The first step is to reset the temp folder permissions
In case the error persists, the user is required to reboot the computer and once again try for the same. However, if the user faces a failure again, then he/she can try resetting the temp folder permissions.
- To start with, the user is required to tap on the ‘Windows key + R‘ keys simultaneously, in order to open the ‘RUN‘ command.
- The next step is to write and enter ‘%TEMP%‘, followed by hitting ‘Enter‘ key.
- Now, right-click the empty area of the temp folder, and then select the option of ‘Properties‘.
- Click on the ‘Security‘ tab.
- Make sure that all the usernames and groups displayed on the Security tab have the Full Control.
- When the permissions have been set to ‘Full Control‘, then try to ‘Save as PDF‘.
Step 2: Give your confirmation that you can print to your XPS
In this step, the user is required to confirm if they can print to their ‘XPS Document Writer‘. The steps to do the same are as follows:
- First of all, the user is required to ‘Open the Notepad‘.
- Moving forward, write anything for testing purpose.
- Now, visit the ‘file‘ and then click on the ‘Print‘ option.
- The user needs to then choose the ‘XPS Document Writer‘ option, and choose the ‘Print‘.
- Now, pick the option of Desktop, from the save as dialog box.
- Lastly, navigate to the desktop and find out whether you are able to view the XPS document that you have printed from your notepad or not.
So with this, we come to the end of this article. We believe that after reading this article, it would be much easier for the QuickBooks users to tackle QuickBooks pdf and print problems in QuickBooks Desktop. However, if you find this procedure lengthy, time consuming, or if even after following the steps, you are unable to deal with such error, then it would be a better option to get in touch with QuickBooks enterprise support team by dialing our toll-free number i.e. +1-(888)-293-0274..
QuickBooks users might find dealing with these errors a difficult task, but our professionals have much deeper knowledge, which makes it easy for them to handle such issues. Thus, without thinking much, you can simply get in touch with our team of experts and they will clear all your clouds of confusion.